KATHY Van Zeeland Wow Factor Crown Shopper



This bag had rave reviews everywhere it was featured, so barring the price, it seemed a safe venture. I was a little hesitant about the 'bling'ness of the bag...it wasn't very 'me'. Still, when I got it and started using it.. it kind of subtly fitted in to my usual routine...
- It is a very roomy bag with a smaller opening than the width of the bag which makes it secure.
- The central divider with the zip makes it quite convinient to stow away less frequently used items.
- The bag is quite spacious..I found myself tucking away a reasonably sized paper back for my daily train ride to work...
- And it squats quite elegantly for all its bulk. Very chic shabbiness I like to think.
So the weak link in the chain you may ask... is the price, but if you want to indulge yourself and make a statement, go for it!

Comments